Infomation From A LC

I had called and talked to multiple lactation consulants around my area and a lot of them and little to no information about relacting. They kept giving me numbers to other people. After a few phone calls finaly I was able to reach someone who was able to give me a little information. We traded emails and she emailed me what she was able to find. I also done some research of my own. I joined a few lactation groups on FB. And started to do the things that increased my supply when I was nursing my little ones. I will copy and paste the email that the lactation consulant sent me and I will also make a bulletin list of what I am / have done to increase my milk supply. Email: Hello, I'm going to list a section from an online course I took on induced lactation. Prior to taking any prescriptions, please speak to your physician. Measures that have been found to be successful in inducing lactation · Frequent suckling by baby (at least 10 times per day for 10 minutes each time). This strategy alone has been found to be quite successful.78 · Frequent pumping (double electric pump), galactagogue (metoclopramide or domperidone), syntocinon nasal spray.9 · Hormonal preparation (o/estrogen and progesterone or progesterone alone) and a galactagogue that increases prolactin secretion; followed by sudden cessation of the hormones, the commencement of pumping or suckling and continuation of galactagogue.1011 There are a number of birth controls that combine estrogen and progesterone. These are the ones listed in the article we discussed. Ortho Novum 1/35, Necon 1/35, Demulen 1/35, Norethin 1/35E, Norinyl 1 +35, Zovia 1/35, Microgestin, and Ortho 1/35. The link to the full article is: https://www.asklenore.info/breastfeeding/induced_lactation/protocols4print.shtml What has help increase my supply in the past: • Body Armor • oatmeal •coconut milk ice cream • organic ground flaxseed (TBS in smoothies, milkshakes, muffins etc. • Milk Thisle • lactation cookies • Power pumping * I personaly stay away from fenugreek because it decreased my supply by alot and i struggled to get it back with my daughter.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

About Me